Everywhere I look, people are blogging. Sounds like a traditional English dance - but swap out the c and add the b and you have a tool for communicating with old and new friends. I, myself, enjoy perusing the blogs of people I know (don't quite understand the point of reading about people I don't know - though I know people do that...) and their lives seem so much more interesting than mine. Perhaps that is why I waited until now to do my own blog - not that anything is happening that is more interesting than ever before but...
Oh, never mind.
Anyway, welcome to my blog! Take a look around, drop a note, or pop in on one of my blogging pals from the list on the right - trust me, their lives are way more fun to read about!
Saturday, December 29, 2007
it's a blog's life...
Posted by AMANDA at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Amanda!!
I KNEW you would follow in my footsteps one day! I'm SO excited you have a blog!! Let me know if you need any advice!!
Meg
Post a Comment