CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The cutest babies there ever were...

Let me take a few minutes to blog-brag about my former college roommates babies... Since I don't have a baby of my own, I claim them as my braggable babies from a distance. And I do mean distance. In the years after graduating from Judson, we all scattered to different areas to pursue jobs, families, and opportunity. In fact, I have only personally met two of the four beebles (I know, Mel, I need to come out by you!) because of busy schedules and distance. But, I keep up to date via pictures and e-mails (and I could use some more, ladies!).

So, let me introduce you to my Braggable Babies:


Abby Grace will turn 1 year old this month - isn't she adorable???!!! Her Mommy and Daddy are amazing people and Abby is so lucky to have them to show her the ropes. And with their big black lab, Bosco, I am sure life in that house is never dull. Thankfully, the Lord has provided for Melissa to stay home and be mom.


Already it is obvious that Owain Turner has an adventurous spirit - just like Mommy and Daddy. Owain lives all the way up in Minnesota and had the privilege of spending a weekend with "the girls" at our Roommate Retreat in Madison, Wisconsin. In fact, it was at this retreat that cutie-pie Owain had his first swimming lesson. I miss seeing his Mommy, but she will always be my "sunshin-iest" rooommate!

Who would guess this smiling baby boy would be only a few months old? Jericho Beck lives in Wisconsin and we have never met in person, but the pictures that Mommy sends are great! Jericho is also very fortunate to have parents who love him. He was 16 lbs 16 oz at his 4 mo check up, 26.5" long and I can't wait to meet him!

My 4th roommate had a baby girl, too...but I am waiting for pictures and an update - so, Jen, where are you??

9 comments:

Meghan said...

They are all adorable!

Carrie said...

Seriously Jen, what a slacker... :)

Meghan said...

I think you and a tarantula would be very happy together!! I hear they aren't very good near water or on rafts either!!! :)

Bart Saunders said...

Sorry, I read most of your blog last week and didn't comment. Good intentions don't always get me far enough- eh?: ) It will be great to have another chance to keep in touch.
Your comment came at a perfect time! I wish for more moments with you girls. The thought of staying up all night just talking with the girls sounds dreamy. I miss you!

Meghan said...

Um.... No offense Susie... but I really can't ever remember a time when you were capable of "staying up all night". I'm pretty sure 12am is your limit... and even then - the conversation is hardly "dreamy". :)

Bart Saunders said...

MEGHAN! I guess I should've said what I was really thinking--- I would love to stay up into the WEE HOURS of the morning just talking with you girls. I swear I HAVE stayed up all night just NOT often!! Help me out Amanda!

AMANDA said...

I really don't recall Susie being a late night person... It was Meghan and I that sat up ALL NIGHT to make the Marty video! (among super-size flying critters!)

AMANDA said...

But, I don't think that excludes any FUTURE late night wee hours talks...time to move home, Ladies.

Meghan said...

Perhaps you have not yet heard about the difference in the cost of living here in Indiana, Amanda...

(Oh yeah... and we HAD a pretty good football team too.)

Here's to the Patriots choking!!